Introduce Yourself!

AngieSnow
New Contributor

Welcome to the CSR Group! Please take a moment to introduce yourself! Tell us your name, company, where you are located, and your primary role in your company. Also welcome to share a fun fact about yourself! 

93 REPLIES 93

Hannah_Johnson
New Contributor II

Hey Everyone, I'm Hannah with TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling in Roswell, GA. I manage the call center & office. Fun fact - my stage name is Penny Lane ( only used for karaoke lol). I look forward to learning from all of you.  

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Great to have you here Hannah! We are hoping to add a lot of value for our call center managers, and look forward to your contributions to the group as well. Welcome!

Zakw
Contributor

My name is Zak and I am the head dispatcher for Eagle pipe and mechanical in Poulsbo, WA. Very excited to have found this group of likeminded industry people!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Welcome Zak!! We love our friends at Eagle Pipe - so glad you're here! 

MMStevenson
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm Matt Stevenson with Miller & Sons Salt & Water Conditioning in Lancaster, PA. I am our Sales/Marketing Manager and also one of the two of us who worked on our migration to ST over the last couple months. We launched 45 days ago. Nicole and I are still drinking from the fire hose but feel as though we are making progress everyday.

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hi Matt! Congratulations on the launch of ServiceTitan! Hopefully you'll get a lot of great info from our group, and from all avenues of the Community! Congrats on being our 10th commenter in the group! We've got some great swag coming your way! 

hwantlan
New Contributor

Hi My Name is Heather Wantland and I am the Follow up Coordinator (Soon to be, call by call management) For ABOVE AND BEYOND SERVICE COMPANY In Edmond Oklahoma! Fun fact about me is, I LOVE Concerts and spend my free time with my 2 boys 🙂 Glad to be apart of this group!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hello Heather! You work for an amazing company!! So happy to have you here and look forward to your contributions in the group as a follow up coordinator. Watch for swag headed your way - and thanks for being one of the first 10 to comment in our group!

mcrouse2
New Contributor II

Good Morning!

My name is Megan and I am the Customer Service Manager for Gillece Services in Bridgeville PA. We provide Plumbing, Electrical, and HVAC services for residential and commercial customers. Looking forward to learning new things for Service Titan and my team!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Awesome to have you here Megan! How big is your team? Hope you're able to get a lot of valuable information from this group! Keep an eye out for some swag, and thanks for commenting!