Going Crazy on the Service Titan Idea Board, Please upvote my ideas

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

So, I have always been EXTREMELY vocal on improvements I would like to see in Service Titan that I think would benefit not just my company but most users on Service Titan.  I have been using Service Titan since 2016 and have seen so many incredible changes and improvements but also still have a very lengthy list of things I think everyone would benefit from that have not been developed yet.  Since the re-launch of the community in May and the IDEAS section, I have been wanting to get all of these things formally on the list (although I have emailed versions of this list to Service Titan many times) but am finally taking this quarantine evening to get them all in the IDEAS section so you can all upvote on them.  I plan on posting them in the ideas section but then will also have them in the general community chat with the IDEA Number so that anyone that follows me and the garage door titans group can go in upvote them and reiterate to ST how good these ideas are   If you like an idea and have friends in the community, please encourage them to upvote the item as well.

I did go through about 40 pages of the ideas section tonight starting with the most voted ideas down to those that only have 5 votes and crossed a few things off my list as I am hoping to not start duplicate threads, but I am sure I may have missed something.  That being said, many of the ideas threads I looked at are already deployed, so probably need to be closed at this point, although I am sure ST folks have much better things to do on a Friday night than to go through 40 pages of IDEAS suggestions.  Here goes nothing and appreciate in advance the patience Y'AWL (couldn't resist) will give me with the bombardment of the community tonight.  

Element Mist
3 REPLIES 3

reneem

we-appreciate-you-15a9af8418.jpg

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

AdamCronenberg

Thanks!! And ideas that in my opinion are trade neutral and would benefit almost all Titans.

Element Mist

JessicaSmith

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions