Outside Sales

CNorman-GDM
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Happy Friday!! We are starting up an outside sales team and would love to get insight into how you manage this in Service Titan. We have tried the 'Leads' process, but it is not working too well for us. I would like to know your process from start to finish. For example:

Sales salesperson either makes a cold call or does a Sales visit (on-site).

1. Would you log this in as a job, so that we can leave an open estimate to be filled in after the sales call?
  2.  Would you put this in as a 'Lead'

How would you manage his day-to-day activities and be able to track each location he visited that day?

2 REPLIES 2

charringtonPSB

Hi @CNorman-GDM !

Lead comes in - ideally we book a job, but if not, we log a follow up (which lives under leads in the follow up screen). If we work the lead & book the job, we convert it from that lead screen.

We currently book an estimate job type for on-site visits or a virtual estimate job for a phone call. Then we use the follow up screen to manage unsold & sold estimates, booking the production job from the sold estimate (creating a project).

They are listed as a managed tech and use the mobile to build the estimate (versus the office and having to use the search function).

Let me know if you have more questions or want to brainstorm anything else!

JessicaSmith

I would definitely book jobs for each of his on-site visits.
I'd track his cold-calls with the leads feature.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions