Welcome! 🫎

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hello and welcome to the new Canadian Service Titan Users group! 

The main purpose of this group is for you all to be able to share your resources or workarounds you have found to help you as a Canadian user. This will also be a group for you to ask questions that may be specific to Canadian Service Titan users. We will be posting once a week to check in with the group, to share a workaround we have found helpful, or to share a feature we would love to see come to Canada. Please feel free to engage on the posts we create or to share your own posts if you have ideas or questions. 

Some general housekeeping items: as a reminder, by joining this group, you are β€œopting in” for subscriptions. If you wish to turn off those email notifications, please visit your user settings in your profile. If you are unsure of how to change your settings, please see this video on how to update your notifications. As a member of this group, you have agreed to abide by ServiceTitan Terms of Use as well as ServiceTitan Community Guidelines. 

Please use this strand to introduce yourself- we would love to know where in Canada you are located, what company you work for, what field you are in and how long you have been using Service Titan. Please feel free to also comment below letting us know what type of content you would like to see shared in this group.  

Thank you for participating and we look forward to hearing from you! 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
34 REPLIES 34

ToniF
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Good day! 

Toni, Office Manager for Border Plumbing, Heating & Electrical in beautiful Kelowna, BC. 

Been in the industry for 25 years, here at Border for almost 15.  Service Titan since 2019 and the last year I have taken over the Service Titan stuff here. Completed the Service Titan Certified Administrator program in Sept 2022 and waiting to hear about next update there because there is new stuff every day it seems!   

We run QuickBooks Enterprise for accounting. 

Been a struggle some days but striving for progress not perfection! 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I have heard that Kelowna is beautiful! Wow - so much experience! Thank you for joining us here. So happy to have you as a group member. I look forward to hearing your comments as I am sure you have a lot of valuable knowledge to share with us. 

Khiana Klatt

kristent
New Contributor II

Hello! Kristen Pronick, Service Manager at Temprite Climate Solutions in Courtenany, BC. I have a long history with HVAC and I'm been using Service Titan for two years now. We run a company of roughly 40 employees and employee refrigeration technicians, electricians and sheet metal techs. We two separate divisions of installs and service and deal with all the challenges of having two departments under one roof!

I'm looking forward to connecting with Canadian users! 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hi there Kristen! So nice to meet you and have you join us here. I can see how it would be a lot of work to have 2 divisions under one roof. You must be very busy! Thank you for joining and taking the time out of your busy day to introduce yourself. We are looking forward to having you here. 😊 

Khiana Klatt

MirandaMel

Hello everyone!

Born into an HVAC family, I've been immersed in the industry since day one. As a young girl, I answered phones for my dad's HVAC company. Although I pursued different career paths over the years, fate brought me back in 2020, where I discovered the game-changing potential of Service Titan.

Now, as the Director of Systems Integration at Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning in Edmonton, Alberta, I love using Service Titan to enhance our company processes. I'm eager to learn from other Canadian companies facing their own unique challenges and build connections across Canada.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hi there Miranda! We seem to have a lot of ST users from the West side of the country - very cool. I love your story of how you grew up in the trades and returned back to it. So happy to have you hear with us! 😊 

Khiana Klatt

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

@mirdesch don't forget to introduce yourself here to everyone in the group! πŸ‘‹ 

Khiana Klatt

Hello everyone! Miranda here from ServicePlus Heating and Cooling. I am the office manager. 🫎 🦞 🦝 🦫 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Thanks for introducing yourself and thank you for joining our new group! So excited to see what knowledge you are able to help share with everyone here. I know you are full of wisdom. πŸ¦‰ 

Khiana Klatt

koiring
Contributor

Kristi Oiring - Controller - also with Reggin Technical Services.