Opportunities

Johnny1
New Contributor
I have discovered that If you have multiple estimates on one opportunity/job and one estimate is sold the opportunity is dismissed.

I do not believe it should be this way. If you have other open estimates on a opportunity/job it should remain open until all estimates are sold or dismissed. 

I need a solution... Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark1
New Contributor II

This is a problem we just realized as well. This is a major issue in that opportunities are being dismissed when they should not be, My planned solution is pretty simple but will require service titan to make a software change to resolve. The simple fix is to make every estimate a separate opportunity. This way every estimate can be follow up on independently of the other opportunities. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Mark1
New Contributor II

This is a problem we just realized as well. This is a major issue in that opportunities are being dismissed when they should not be, My planned solution is pretty simple but will require service titan to make a software change to resolve. The simple fix is to make every estimate a separate opportunity. This way every estimate can be follow up on independently of the other opportunities. 

Johnny1
New Contributor

please!