Client-Specific Pricing Rules - Impact to multiple Business Units?

dhelms
New Contributor III

Good afternoon! We have a Service Agreement activated for one of our customers; the Business Unit is AC-Service. We have another BU that also provides service for this customer, GC-Service. It is our current policy that if you have a Service Agreement with one of our divisions, you reap the benefits of getting discounts on all of our service divisions.

We used to update the CSP at the location-level manually as needed. But since Service Agreements came along, I assumed the CSP in the Service Agreement would apply to all jobs at that location. I am realizing now that it may only apply to jobs with the same BU as the Service Agreement. Is that correct? If so, it would be great if we could select the BUs that would use the CSP from the Service Agreement.

3 REPLIES 3

esmith
New Contributor III

Thanks @dhelms - yes please open a ticket and we will investigate your specific example

If you don't mind forwarding it to me via email I can help push it along with priority internally

esmith
New Contributor III

Hi @dhelms - correct, the CSP attached to the agreement will apply to all additional jobs created at that location regardless of the job's BU

And to accommodate any special cases, the rate sheet on an invoice can be manually edited by team members who have the "Edit invoice/estimate/project rate sheets" permission

dhelms
New Contributor III

I'm not sure it is working like you stated, or we are doing something wrong. I saw an invoice earlier this week that used the rate sheet setting from the location/customer record. In fact, I just double-checked, and this particular job invoice is from the same BU as the Service Agreement. It is using our default rate sheet instead of the Service Agreement rate sheet. Let me know if I should open up a ticket.