Dispatcher KPIs/Metrics

RileyOnehour
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hey Group!

I work for an HVAC, Plumbing, & Electrical company that is looking to utilize Dispatch Pro in the near future. We are looking at our current Dispatch Commission schedules and seeing the need to potential update/revamp. 

What are some different KPIs/Metrics that we potentially use to update our policies? They would obviously need to be something we can track in Service Titan. 

Thanks again!

5 REPLIES 5

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hey Riley! Here are some KPIs that you can track in ServiceTitan, specifically for your dispatcher: 

asnow_0-1695224409180.png

When determining which KPIs to track or measure for commission, I think it's important to see how your dispatcher is performing in all of these areas currently. Which ones are most important to you and where you do you see the biggest opportunities? Maybe it's the number of cancellations or recalls. Perhaps is the it's the time or distance between calls (can be found by a technician idle time report). Another big KPI could be lead conversion rates. When the dispatcher is doing their job well, they are assigning the right techs to the right jobs which will increase the probability for lead conversions. 

Start pulling some of these numbers and see if you can identify areas to improve. 

ShannonThornton

😉I too would like to keep updated on this info. 

krista-gac
Contributor II

Following as we are also onboarding with Dispatch Pro soon and always open to new ways to track in ST. 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

@asnow Can you help answer Riley's question above? Or provide a future video for all to know of KPI's and compensation that you've seen be beneficial.. 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

RebeccaSantiago

Yes, I would like to know as well!