Dispatch Board Job Pop Out needs.....

LA_Barker
New Contributor III

Contact info for the customer needs to be added to the Job Pop Out.

Add the Customer's Phone# and Email under the Location address.

That way it's all 'at a glance' and you don't have to click on the 'Customer' to open ANOTHER window to see it, or click on the email address to send a quick email. I mean you got the 'Invoice' hyperlink  at the bottom.... Why not Contact info..... Why??? 

ST-job-popout-needs.PNG

16 REPLIES 16

LA_Barker
New Contributor III

I visited the link you provided (thank you). I guess we do not have 'job notifications' turn on for our ST account; ours does not have the toggles for job notifications to be turned on or off.  I took a screenshot of our 'new customer' screen.

So we do not have that turned on for our ST account; why or how is the software picking and choosing the phone #s it shows or not???

setupnewcustomer.PNG

See our contacts do not show a green or red bell.

customernotification good.PNG

LA_Barker
New Contributor III

So I still Do Not see the phone icon for all of our customer's on the fly out..... I thought maybe if there isn't an phone number on the Location page, then you Do Not get the 'phone' icon to click on... That's why I was like 'oh, I didn't see that before!' But NO, that's not true. 

I checked this customer and we have phone numbers on Customer and Location pages, but NO phone icon:

nophoneicon onflyout.PNG

But then there's this customer..... it shows the phone icon.   So what am I missing??? Why wouldn't it show on a customer?

showphoneicon onflyout.PNG

H_Imbach
Contributor

If the phone icon doesn't show, I have experienced the notifications box on the customer account has to be checked. 

Heather Imbach
Shenandoah Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Phone numbers can be accessed from the phone icon 

CleanShot 2023-04-14 at 08.38.01@2x.png

LA_Barker
New Contributor III

Thank you for showing that.

What about email?

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would recommend dropping this in ideas and sharing the link here

Miranda Hufford, Office Administrator @ Red Barn Service, LLC

Miranda

I would like to see this added too. I love the flyout, but I do wish it had a little more on it. 

Miranda Hufford, Office Administrator @ Red Barn Service, LLC