WELCOME!

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Dear valued member,

Welcome to Chimney Chat, a group dedicated to discussing all things related to chimneys and fireplaces. We are thrilled to have you join us and look forward to engaging with you on all things chimney related. 

As a member of our group, you will have access to a community of individuals who share your interest in chimneys and fireplaces while utilizing Service Titan for all things customer related. 

Our group is a safe space where members can share their experiences and best practices, ask questions, and offer solutions that have worked for you or your company. We encourage open and respectful communication and are committed to providing a welcoming and supportive environment for all members.

Some general housekeeping items: as a reminder, by joining this group, you are “opting in” for subscriptions. If you wish to turn off those email notifications, please visit your user settings in your profile. As a member of this group, you have agreed to abide by ServiceTitan Terms of Use as well as ServiceTitan Community Guidelines.

Please use this strand to introduce yourself- we would love know:

1. Your name and your company name
  2. Your birthday
  3. And something about you or your company

Thank you for joining us and being a part of this exciting community. We are excited to get to know you. 

Warm regards,

Madison & Brandi

Chimney Chat Group Moderators

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks
2 REPLIES 2

barbaral
Contributor

My name is Barbara Lehman and I work for Chesapeake Chimney Service as their CSR1.  I've been with them 2 times: the first was April, 2005 through August, 2010. The 2nd time was April, 2019 thru now. 
My birthday is May 5th, and I love going to live music in our local area and I love to dance!

MadisonChicken

Thank you for your reply @barbaral we are happy to have you!! 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks