CSR Lunch and Learn tomorrow! Topic: Using the DISC method to improve Communication

asnow
Valued Contributor II

I'm very excited for our CSR/Dispatcher Lunch and Learn tomorrow, August 17, 11:30 am PT. If you haven't registered for the event yet, please register here. 

During this time, I'll be introducing and discussing the DISC Tool, which is a method of assessing behavior to help improve communication. I've personally found this very helpful at home, at work and anywhere I go. As I observe behavior, I can use the right keys to unlock communication and connect better with others.

I'll share how we used this tool in our HVAC/plumbing business, and I'd love to have a discussion and see how others are using it as well. Of course, we will also have time during this call for you to bring your direct questions, concerns, pain points, or big wins to the call. We want to hear from you! 

Looking forward to our discussion tomorrow!

7 REPLIES 7

dmbueno
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Really enjoyed this one. We don't use the DISC or color or any personality placements? My boss laughed when I explained DISC to him and he claims I am totally an "I". haha. Thanks Angie for hosting a great Lunch and Learn

koiring
Contributor

Will this be sent out?  I was not able to attend.

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hi @koiring hope you can make it next time! We do not record these sessions. But I will be publishing a follow up article, I'll be sure to tag you so you don't miss it!

MadisonChicken

Can't wait!! 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

Miranda

I'm so bummed! I'm going to miss this again! 😞 Hopefully next month I can attend again! Sounds like a very intriguing topic and right up my ally! I'll miss you all!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Man! We will miss you! I'll be sure to share some good notes here in the group after the call.

Miranda

I would love to see some notes from this! 

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC