Emotional Resilience and Framework to Resolve a Complaint

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thank you to everyone who attended our Lunch and Learn today. It was wonderful to have so many of you on the call! Thank you for sharing and bringing questions to our call.

During the call we talked about ways we can manage our emotions in the call center, especially negative ones. If these emotions are not dealt with in a healthy manner, it can effect our ability to properly perform our duties as a CSR or dispatcher. 

Sometimes these hurtful emotions often arise after speaking with an upset or angry customer. Often times a customer may even be calling in with a complaint, and the call could get escalated. I shared this framework for resolve a customer complaint, which is a proven process to help de-escalate customers and stay in control of the call.

Dealing with an upset customer.png

We are looking forward to next month's call where we will be reviewing some of our very own CSR calls. Let me know if you'd like us to review one of your calls during our meeting. 

2 REPLIES 2

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Thank you for a really great session @asnow ❤️ I really liked the breakout rooms! Sometimes it's a little easier to talk in a little smaller group! 

So thankful that we all have each other in this journey through life! It can be a rough one sometimes, but we just have to keep hanging on and put on foot in front of the other! ❤️

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

asnow
Valued Contributor II

You're absolutely right Miranda! We are lucky to all be in this together, and having people to connect with can definitely ease the burden.