April CSR Lunch & Learn TODAY!! 11:30 PT / 2:30 ET

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hey friends! It's time for our monthly meet and greet! 

Today we are going to  talk about managing your emotions while on the call. Emotional resilience is something that needs to be developed by everyone on the call center team. Learning to manage your emotions effectively can help you deal with the toughest customers.

If you haven't registered for our monthly calls yet, please register here. Looking forward to seeing you all soon! 

12 REPLIES 12

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I loved that we had so many great people from ST on the call yesterday and I loved that breakout rooms were introduced as well. I got some good notes. I also appreciate that @asnow you are willing to talk about mental health. This is such an important subject! Unfortunately, it was really busy here, so I had to keep stepping out to answer calls and deal with a few problems. I apologize I missed parts of it but it was nice to all be together! Looking forward to our next one.

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad you joined us, even though you were super busy. Keep crushing it!!

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Thank you! @asnow@CWilkins & @BrittanyB for this awesome session! I really appreciated it and I know a lot of other people did as well. 

Can't wait for next month 🙂

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thank you for your participation! Always great to have you on the call!

brandiCVCSucces
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Such a great topic today @Angie! Thank you.

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thanks @brandiCVCSucces! I appreciate the comments you shared and all that you contributed. 

JessicaSmith

Sorry I'm missing it! It's spring break for my son this week so I took the day off to go to the Connecticut Science Center- Mommy Dexter day!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Enjoy your day with Dexter!! Hope it's great!

Miranda

See you all soon! 

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC