Following up on recurring services

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hello fellow CSRs!

Our HVAC company has it set up so every single customer has recurring services set up for their furnace and AC maintenances. Our plan members are set up to get automatic SMS messages reminding them to book in. All of our non plan members I reach out to individually. ST would like us to either book in or dismiss our recurring services to help with our ST stats/score. What do you do with the recurring services while you are waiting to hear back? For example, I left them a voicemail about booking in their maintenance 2 weeks ago but I haven't heard back. Do you dismiss the recurring service after 2 weeks? Do you follow up with an email? What is your workflow and what do you recommend? Happy to hear suggestions and ideas please!!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
3 REPLIES 3

CourtneyG
New Contributor III

We provide 5 points of contact hitting all forms of communication: text, email, phone call, post card and a final written letter. After each one, we would log a follow up under the recurring service and move the follow up date further out (somewhere between 2 days to one week from the previous contact depending on the volume for the week). Once the final letter was sent, if we received no response we do not contact again but leave the service there to make sure it is still available should they call in in the future. Hopefully this helps!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I love this! Are you using marketing pro for the emails and texts? If so are you manually logging a follow up after the system auto-sends an email or text? (Even if you don't have marketing pro you can use the recurring service SMS feature!)

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

We are using Dialpad for all our calls/texts. Emails are going through our company service email address. We log all follow ups under the recurring service and change the follow up date to the next date we plan to contact. We recently took our phones out of Service Titan due to issues that I believe are unique to us, but I will have to look into the SMS feature for recurring services.