How do you look at your daily schedule?

sambott1
Contributor

Do you use the schedule board or the dispatch board? Or maybe some other way?

10 REPLIES 10

SarahFritz
Contributor

Dispatch Board. 

The only reason we use the schedule board was to see what Recurring Services were due, before they moved to the follow up tab. And then again to schedule Techs On Call and PTO. 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

It's a great spot to view the recurring services!

sambott1
Contributor

Thanks for the input everyone. My coworker uses the schedule board to discern appointments every day, and that comes with a lot of challenges. It has been my goal to get everyone using only the dispatch board to look at jobs/appointments.

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Seriously gives me a headache!! Lol! Check out how to use the filters in this TrainingTuesday video and see if that helps!

CWilkins
Contributor

Great question! I agree with what was said in the other comments. It can get really busy quickly. 

Fun fact: @asnow just posted a link here in the group to a Training Tuesday video that covers how to use the schedule tab more effectively! You can either take a look at her post in the group, or go to this link to see the video from the original post as well. Title of the post is "Managing your Recurring Services from you schedule tab"

Conner W.

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I don't like the look of the schedule - I find it looks disorganized and overwhelming. I only use the dispatch board. I find it's organized and easy to navigate.

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Love the dispatch board! The schedule always looks super busy to me as well. However, using the filters on the schedule can give you a lot of clarity - I appreciated the way Caitlin showed us how to do that in the TrainingTuesday video. 

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Dispatch board. I've been using ServiceTitan since 2018 and I've never figured out the purpose of the schedule board.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

RandiThompson

Same!! this is what my "schedule" looks like 😂image.png

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating