Introduce Yourself!

AngieSnow
New Contributor

Welcome to the CSR Group! Please take a moment to introduce yourself! Tell us your name, company, where you are located, and your primary role in your company. Also welcome to share a fun fact about yourself! 

93 REPLIES 93

DFelgar
New Contributor

Thank you for the warm welcome, Angie! We started using Service Titan in 2014. 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

That's awesome!!! 

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi! I'm Jessica Woodruff Smith- I work for AirWorks Solutions in Camarillo, CA (but I live in Chicopee, MA!). My primary role is Process Manager- developing SOPs and best practices to create a well running machine and grow the company! We just hired a CSR Manager and we'll be growing the customer service team soon, so I need all the ideas to clean up our customer service practices!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

asnow
Valued Contributor II

We are so lucky to have you in our group Jessica! Good luck on the call center team! Such a fun time!

marielaa
New Contributor II

Hola!! 

My name is Mariela, I am a the office manager for Tip Top Garage Doors from Charlotte NC. Unlike a lot of the people here doing HVAC/electrical ahd plumbing, we do all types of garage door repairs and installations. I started as a dispatcher and now I manager over 15 techs and dispatch office, servicetitan has been great we have been using it for 4 years now I love market pro and enjoy meeting new people 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Welcome Mariela! We are so happy to have our garage door teams here. We look forward to your contributions in the group.

Welcome to the group Mariela! Fun fact, I come from the garage door business too! My dad owns a garage door company and I spent every summer when I was growing up working there. So I'm glad to see someone else from the garage door side of things! Looking forward to hearing your point of view!

Conner W.

MicheleB
New Contributor

Hi! Michele here from Professional Plumbing Solutions, Inc. in King George, VA.  CSR/Dispatch rocking it by myself for a few more weeks.  Excited we are getting a new member for our team for our growing company. 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Welcome to the group Michele! Huge kudos to you for being a solo CSR and dispatch rockstar! It's not an easy job! 

brandy_a
New Contributor III

You are absolutely Rockin it Solo! Glad you are a part of my team!