NEW - upcoming Canadian ST user group

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hello fellow CSRs and Dispatchers! 👋 

Are any of you working in Canada in your role? 🍁 I am working closely with @CassandraDMC@MirandaMel along with a few other beautiful minds to create a ST group that is designed specifically for Canadian users! This group will have a place to drop ideas/features you would like to see come to Canada, a place to share resources, a spot to share your wins or challenges, a place to share workarounds/tips, etc. We are so excited to launch this group in a few weeks. If you are interested in being invited to join our group when it officially launches, please comment below so we can reach out to you at launch time! 🚀 

We cannot wait to meet other fellow Canadian ST users through this new avenue and work towards building a stronger community together! 🤝 

Please comment here! 👇 

(Also.... this is totally my #winoftheweek ... I am so happy to see this dream coming to fruition finally! Eek! 🎉)

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
4 REPLIES 4

AmyL
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This is awesome!!  I can't wait to connect with other Canadian ST users

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I will add you to the list of ST users that I reach out to when we launch in a couple of weeks! I am looking forward to making some new connections as well. It will be a great place to learn some work arounds for Canadian users if we all work together!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

TamCSR

Hooray! 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

This is a HUGE win!! I'm so glad you will all have a special group for Canadians! Congratulations, and THANK YOU for helping lead this group! 🎉