Wacky Call Wednesday!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

DAY 3 of National Customer Service Week! Comment to win a prize! We will be doing a daily raffle, and counting Kudos to award our winners! 

Today's opportunity: Wacky Call Wednesday! We know you’ve all had a call or two that was just crazy! Tell us about one of your wackiest calls!

15 REPLIES 15

sambott1
Contributor

Hi, I know I'm a month late, but lemme tell y'all about my absolute favorite phone call. I make EVERYONE listen to it.

Imagine this call in the sweetest, little-old-lady voice you can possibly think of. That's who this customer is.

*Transcript*

Me: It's a great day at Mr. Rooter Plumbing, Samantha Speaking, how can I help you?

Customer: Tragedy has befallen us! I've been so busy writing love letters to everyone about [technician] who came and made our lives worth living once again, and honestly, he was just here about a week or ten days ago, and we didn't do anything untoward, we did NOTHING! Nothing, nothing! But all of a sudden the toilet isn't flushing, and I've taken to my bed chamber, because I hate when this happens! 

Me: Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! Let me just-

Customer: And he was just HERE and I-I sent you love letters about him and-and put comments where they could be seen, but now I don't know if it was just a one-week romance! 

Me: *completely stunned/enchanted/bamboozled* ...oh, okay! I can help you with that! Let me confirm your information... 

I have not heard from this customer in almost a year. I think about her from time to time, and I just love her so much! 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Oh my goodness this is hilarious!! HAHA!! Thank you for sharing!

misty325
New Contributor III

I actually had a creepy but funny phone call.... I  am one of the first people in the office in the mornings and I arrived around 6:30 am to get my day started. As I was checking the voicemails I always put them on speaker so I can write it down and then set up the call. My phone volume was fairly loud (not sure why that day) but the first voicemail was of a person "heavily breathing" and whispering "He is mine, He is mine, He is mine".(repeating for 3 minutes total)...I started to panic and immediately notified the supervisor that was also here with me and let him hear it. I was really freaked out. I pushed the save button to let my boss Randi listen to it so she could find out what number it came from. She was able to pull up a customer of ours that was not all there on most days and pieced it together and determined she was whispering about one of our tech's (HE IS MINE...HE IS MINE)....creepy!!!! I will never forget that crazy phone message.

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Ok, that's SUPER creepy! 

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I remember that and it was SUPER CREEPY!!! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

I lied this one is the winner. Randi your company has some whackos.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

RandiThompson

RIGHT!!!  AND the email lady just called, still don't know what she needs?!

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

We definately do lol....but I love what I do and I have always been told..."If you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life!"....

JessicaSmith

So true @misty325 

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions