asnow
Valued Contributor II

Service companies invest a lot in marketing dollars to get the phone to ring. The person who answers the phone has many opportunities to make the most of each and every phone call.

The ultimate goal is to book the call, but there are other opportunities that can lead to additional revenue now and in the future.

Join Angie in this 10 minute training as she explores 5 ways a CSR can bank big on each phone call. Accept the invitation to write down three things you'll do different on your calls this week to find the GOLD in every call.

Comments
Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Thanks so much for sharing once again! I love your tips and tricks @asnow ! ❤️

MadisonChicken

The three things I will do different this week to find the gold in every call:

1. Assign the best technician for the job. (I feel like this is hard during our slower season but I definitely want to take this into our busy season to help capitalize on the jobs we are booking) 
  2. Be a better listener. I will say I really like to talk and I am super successful with outbounding because I have the lead. What I can do better is listen to the incoming calls more effectively. 
  3. Write down all information not just the necessary information. I feel like I listen and listen and often will forget the additional information of the call. This doesn't really go towards making the customer feel any sort of way but it does affect the time I am putting into a call. If I have to go back and listen then that is time wasted. So I would like to challenge myself to be more efficient in that aspect. 

LOVE THESE VIDEOS @asnow THANK YOU 🙂

emframe
New Contributor

@ImedaFink Once you watch this write down the 3 things you'll do this week to find the gold in every call and we can discuss them!

Version history
Last update:
‎04-17-2023 10:19 AM
Updated by:
Contributors