asnow
Valued Contributor II

Connecting with customers is an important part of building a relationship of trust. Customers look to the CSR as their first line of help to finding a solution for their problem. Connections are made when the CSR takes time to listen, show empathy, and helps the customer feel heard and understood.

Do you struggle to connect with your customers? Learn more about the importance of making connections and discover 4 strategies to that will help you make a deeper connection in this ten minute training.

Comments
MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Taking care of the task is important. But honestly I try to relate with almost every customer. I can say making connections is probably my most favorite part of my job. I have got off the phone with customers and said, "that person could be my friend" and I can't tell you how many times I have said that. 

I think that makes them feel more comfortable and happy to book with our company. 

Thanks again 🙂 

Jeanniehall
New Contributor II

I so enjoy watching your videos Angie. I have been in customer service all my life. It is very easy for me to make that connection with customers. I sometimes feel, providing good customer service is a lost service now a days.

Thanks again for the great video!

emframe
New Contributor

@ImedaFink This should help you draw out your calls a little longer and build rapport with our customer base!

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

I actually had a customer come in to the office yesterday to meet me. He said he had such a good experience on the phone, he had to meet who he was dealing with. Just made my day. I think that is the first time I really had that happen come to think of it. Makes you remember why you are in the position you are in.

Miranda

Thank you, Angie! I love it when you are able to make connections and feel like you know the person you are talking to without really knowing them. Not always my strong point.

Version history
Last update:
‎09-26-2023 09:01 AM
Updated by:
Contributors