CSR / Dispatcher GROUP: Meet & Greet TODAY!!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

I'm so excited to see all of you in 1 HOUR!!  (11:30 am PT / 2:30 pm ET) 

Join us by registering here. It will be a virtual zoom meeting where we will all get a chance to meet and learn more about each other! 

Can't wait to see you soon!!

8 REPLIES 8

Zakw
Contributor

Very sad to have missed it. Snowed here, hit something popped a tire and skidded off the road but came to a stop six feet from a ravine. count myself lucky despite 1k for new tires (darn 4wd having to replace all at once).  Completely uninjured so that's a win!

sambott1
Contributor

Oh no! I thought it was today! 😞

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

So sad I missed it. I left early from work and missed it. I look forward to the next one! 😄😊

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

asnow
Valued Contributor II

THIS WAS SO FUN!! Thank you all for joining and for sharing a little about your team! I can't wait for next month's meeting! 

Miranda

I really enjoyed it too! Was hoping more people would join, but it was a really good meeting! Thank you for hosting! 😊 I'm excited for future meetings as well!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

JessicaSmith

Sorry I was late! The time was wrong on my calendar 😫

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

asnow
Valued Contributor II

SHOOT! I'm so happy you came. I appreciate you sharing your awesome ST knowledge with us. We're lucky to have you in the group!

JessicaSmith

I know I'm not presently a CSR/dispatcher but I wore that hat for a LONG time and I'm always happy to share ideas. My Process Manager title means I need to hear all the new ideas about how things are done!!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions