EARLY ACCESS: New CSR, Dispatcher, and CSR Manager Trainings! Sign Up Now!

CWilkins
Contributor

Hello to all of our CSRs, Dispatchers, and managers! Are you ready to see even more value for being apart of our CSR/Dispatcher Group?  For those who listened to the Training Tuesday that Angie and I did earlier this week, you probably heard me mention that we had new trainings coming soon. Well, you're in luck as all of these new paid trainings pertain to your roles! Because all of these trainings pertain to you, we wanted to give you all early access to sign up for these trainings before others do.

Introducing:
CSR 101
CSR 102
CSR Manager Bootcamp 
Dispatcher Bootcamp

Here, you will find the name of each training that includes a link to register for the date that works best for you. I have also included a PDF that talks about the specifics of each class. There is where you will find the cost, the agenda for the class, as well as additional links to register for the training. As you go in to register, you will see what dates are currently available. There are some classes available as early as next week! We will continue to add more dates as these sessions fill up. Don't hesitate to reach out here if you have questions! Can't wait to see you in these trainings!

Conner W.
6 REPLIES 6

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

@knorris !!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

knorris
New Contributor III

I love this!!

Karmen Norris
Operations Manager, Always Affordable Plumbing & HVAC

JessicaSmith

We should definitely put whoever we hire for CSR into CSR101. Do you think you can benefit from any of these also?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

hilary_huett
New Contributor II

So excited about these new programs!💃 Feel free to comment here with questions or reach out to trainingevents@servicetitan.com.🙌

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Woohoo!! 

charring
Former Titan

Excited for these new programs!