It's Customer Service Week! October 2-6, 2023

asnow
Valued Contributor II

This is YOUR WEEK! It's a week of celebration and appreciation for the true heroes of customer service. 

Last year I shared this blog post about 21 ways you can celebrate during Customer Service Week. I'm bringing it back this year to share some fun ways to celebrate you and your team! 

Share below and tell us what you're doing to celebrate customer service week? 

10 REPLIES 10

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Love all the ideas for ways to celebrate this! I hope to make a bigger deal out of this whenever I have a Customer Service team under me, but right now it's pretty much just me. 

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

krista-gac
Contributor II

I missed this being in Cincinnati for the majority of the week. So I will be celebrating our team on Oct 20th!! 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

RebeccaSantiago

We planned out the week with a dressed up theme each day, little gifts on a few days, then a breakfast on Monday, taco truck on Wednesday and dessert bar on Friday!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

LOVE LOVE LOVE! What a great way to have some fun with your team and celebrate!

michelle54
New Contributor III

I printed out cards that say "You are a Lifesaver". I also included a handwritten note with a unique value they bring to the team. I accompanied this card with a couple of lifesaver candies. The team loved it. A small, but personal gesture can go a long way. 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

I agree Michelle - I think a personalized note of appreciation means so much. I save notes from people because I'm a "words of affirmation" kind of person! Thank you for sharing. Let us know how it goes!

baraica
Former Titan

I love this! I remember being back on the customer support team a few years back and they planned a bowling outing with pizza, games, and dessert. Such good times. ❤️ Appreciation goes a long way! 😃

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

We are having a breakfast tomorrow morning and a lunch. Having games throughout the day with prizes. One of the games is: We will have facts posted about a few of us throughout the halls of the office and whoever can figure out which fact goes with who the most will win a prize. Last year we had baby pictures posted for a few of us.

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Oh what a fun idea! I love it all! You'll have to share some photos of the halls. I'd love to see it!