What's your favorite thing about ServiceTitan as a CSR, Dispatcher, or Call Center Manager?

asnow
Valued Contributor II

We hope you'll all participate and share your favorite thing about ServiceTitan for our "Favorite Things" spotlight in the Community. 

Manny and I created a Training Tuesday video today, where Manny shared his favorite thing - the DISPATCH BOARD!  In case you missed our training, check it out here: https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Titans-and-Friends/Training-Tuesday-Our-Favorite-Things-Dashbo...

In the meantime, share your favorite feature below! What is the one thing you couldn't do your job without!?

23 REPLIES 23

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

My favorite thing would be the training opportunities.  From Academy to Certified admin you are covered from basic level to intermediate to advanced.  It's nice, to also have access to other companies in the trades similarly sized and process minded in groups like ember and community it's easy to find answers.  Sometimes answers are there for problems we didn't realize were issues.  

asnow
Valued Contributor II

YES!! The training available is amazing! More training solutions are here: https://www.servicetitan.com/training

JessicaSmith

Call recordings! The best way to CYA. I even have my techs call on a recorded line so there's no he-said-she-said going on.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Call recordings are a MUST HAVE!! You should submit a video on this Jess!

JessicaSmith

I'll get it done!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

knorris
New Contributor III

My favorite is one of the smallest features... I love tags!! I love them so much! I am a "give me the info quick" person so I love seeing all the tags! I get the cliffnotes for a job and routing and assigning is that much faster! I even have techs and sales people making requests for different tags they would love to have 😍

Karmen Norris
Operations Manager, Always Affordable Plumbing & HVAC

asnow
Valued Contributor II

For SURE!! I probably use way too many tags... if that's even possible. 

Tags is such a life saver for so many people! 😄

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

vanessa_2
New Contributor

I LOVE the Map It option when scheduling a customer on the call screen for their next appointment. Makes life so much easier!