ServiceTitan Pro Products

Toolbox Live Is Coming to Salt Lake City

Leading contractors are heading to Salt Lake City, July 17-18 to discover how to make the most of the Pro Products they invest in at Toolbox Live - Powering up with Pro.Here are 5 reasons you don't want to miss out:#1- Learn from top-ranked ServiceTi...

Jason-Brady-Headshot.jpeg consultations 150x150 px.jpg sam petrie.png new features 150x150.png
ariccardo
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What’s New in Pro Products - Spring 2024 Release

We’ve got a whole host of Pro Product updates for you designed to help level up every part of your business through increased efficiencies and even better insights. Here’s what’s new in Pro Products for Spring:Find the best technician for the job, an...

mel-deyto
by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dispatch Pro ROI

We are looking at getting Dispatch Pro in the future does anyone have any real life ROI number I can take to the owner to help sell this product? Any testimonials would be great.Thank you

Zachkays by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Idea! Fleet Pro Camera Alerts

I would like to be able to set up alerts to be sent to office users when camera events happen...most importantly "collision detected" but also things like no seatbelt and using phone. The collision detected one should be a no brainer but its a lot ea...

Screenshot 2024-03-12 155804.png
RandiThompson by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

GPS Dashboard

We recently switched from Verizon GPS to the ST GPS. One big item missing is the GPS Dashboard where we can keep an eye on who our worse drivers are and who our best are. Having individual modules to add in for the different alerts available would be...

Heath by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

NEED VOTES**FLEET PRO DRIVING SCORE

COMMUNITY-I-6161 I need the driver score to be populated on the main screen under Driving Score... I was told by support that it is intended behavior for it to be empty on the home screen which seems absurd to me! I want to be able to at a glance see...

Screenshot 2024-02-07 094546.png
RandiThompson by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos