CSR GROUP: We need your input! (Quick survey attached)

asnow
Valued Contributor II

ATTENTION: Call Center Mangers, Dispatcher Managers, Owners and Operators!

I'm SO excited to announce an upcoming event in November tailored JUST for you! 

ServiceTitan understands the importance of a strong call center. We know that if contractors can improve their customer service, create more confident agents, utilize ServiceTitan effectively, and maximize on every opportunity, their efforts will drive the business forward. 

In November 2023, we are launching our first "in person" event for owners and call center managers to help them level up their call center. We believe that a call center should be customer focused, data driven, and always improving. Attendees will gain tools and insights to help drive success. 

In preparation for this event, we are building our agenda. We are seeking your input to help us deliver a powerful event. Please take a few minutes to complete this survey. Thank you! 
11 REPLIES 11

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Survey completed! Sounds like an awesome event and I hope it goes well for you!! 

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thank you Miranda!

Miranda

You're welcome! Glad to help 😊

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

MadisonChicken

I totally plugged @bbiswellCC to talk at one of these. I did mention it to her but I think she might be perfect. Brandi and @asnow remind me so much of one another!! 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

asnow
Valued Contributor II

YES! Brandi would be an amazing speaker for this!

VickiGibiault

Survey filled out. I will be the first to sign up for this event!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Awesome Vicki! I'll make sure to keep you updated!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I filled this survey out yesterday! I hope you gather many responses and the first call centre in person event goes well! 🎉 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thank you for your response!