THIS is Thursday: What is one tip or trick in ServiceTitan that you couldn't live without?

asnow
Valued Contributor II

DAY 4 of National Customer Service Week! Comment to win a prize! We will be doing a daily raffle, and counting Kudos to award our winners!  

Today's opportunity: THIS is Thursday! I learn the best tips and tricks to save time and be efficient in ServiceTitan from other CSRs and dispatchers. What is one of your favorite tips or tricks that you could share with all of us? If someone shares a tip that you’ve tried or love, please comment with “THIS!” 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Schedule reports!! I have gotten away from calendar reminders and let ST do part of the work for me!!!

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

asnow
Valued Contributor II

1000 x YES!

RandiThompson

Schedule reports!! I have gotten away from calendar reminders and let ST do part of the work for me!!!

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

asnow
Valued Contributor II

I love that too! 

JessicaSmith

Yes this! I would never run a report if I was relying on a calendar reminder to go do it manually.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

Finish the call you are booking before you move on. If you forget to click BOOK JOB, but you've told the customer they have an appointment, you're gonna have a bad time later.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

I had a dispatcher who was NOTORIOUS for this in the past.