Important Announcement: Webinar and 'Lunch and Learn' next week!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hey friends,

Next week is a big week! On Thursday, Brittany and I will be teaching a Back to Basics webinar focused on how to improve the performance of the Call Experience. It will be focused on CSRs, dispatching, and sharing strategies and tools to build a better call center. We will talk about the importance of booking rates and the features you should be using in ServiceTitan to help you meet your goals.

The webinar is next Thursday, March 21st at 11am PST / 2 pm EST which overlaps with our CSR Group Lunch & Learn scheduled at 11:30 am PST. So we are going to start our Lunch and Learn 30 minutes later at 12pm noon PST. You'll want to Register here for the webinar, and then we will jump on our Lunch and Learn gathering to discuss and share! 

We hope you can join for both, but wanted to let you know about the change, so you can plan ahead for next Thursday.  Let us know if you have any questions below!

4 REPLIES 4

Melissa
New Contributor III

Hello @asnow is there a video of yesterday's meeting? Unfortunately, I was not able to attend.

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hi Melissa! We have a video of the webinar: https://www.servicetitan.com/webinar/march-2024-back-2-basics-call-experience but there is no video of our lunch and learn. We do not video these meetings to keep it a safe space to share and get advice. Hopefully we can see you next month!

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Thank you for the update! Hoping I can make it to both!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thanks for joining yesterday! Always love to hear your insights on our calls.