Service Titan Consultant

Hello! We are an HVAC company on Vancouver Island, BC and we are looking to expand our use of Service Titan to our entire company.Right now, only our service department is on Service Titan. But we are transitioning our installs department in. Install...

kristent by New Contributor II
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Pricebook

Hey Everyone ! Just curious as to how other companies are using the Pricebook. Being that we are a Plumbing, Gas and HVAC company we deal with many different materials, equipment etc. We are re-vamping our pricebook and would like any recommendations...

Resolved! What are your ST responsibilities?

Hello Canadian Users! We have a new group member @Dave who is looking for some help. "I'd like to know what other peoples ST responsibilities are as well their techs-office staff ratio. We currently have 12 techs and 3 office staff + owner. Having ne...

KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

What do you want to see? 🤔

I really want this group to be beneficial for everyone in it - including YOU! What topics would you like to see discussed in future posts? Please comment below with your ideas and I will add them to our list for consideration! Thank you for joining u...

KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos