Employee Reminder

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows how can I set up a reminder for the employees and the technician to review their timesheet and send it back to the office? Is there such a thing? Thank you

Paying POs in Multiple Currencies

Does anyone use QuickBooks Desktop and pays some of your purchase order in multiple currencies (CAD & US). I'm looking to see if this is possible. I have run some test between ST and QBD and they're just not working out the way I was hoping for.

MadisonPCG by ServiceTitan Certified Provider
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Processing Options

Hi Everyone, We are deciding between keeping our current payment processing software or switching to ST payments. After discussing with the Fintech team, we found out that they are unable to process debit transactions using Elavon. We are curious as ...

Only partial chat messages received - help!

Hey Canadian users! Since November 2022, I have had support cases open as I have been having trouble with our ST chat where I only receive partial messages on my work Macbook. They still have not found a permanent solution for this problem and it imp...

KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting

Hey Everyone, Just wanted to see if anyone was having any issues with Reporting? Reporting in ServiceTitan is very powerful - but if using the wrong filters / report can give you skewed data. Is anyone looking to build custom reports and not really s...

Jeremy_Wick by ServiceTitan Certified Provider
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Best Practice / Coaching Groups

Hello all, We are looking to join a new business coaching + best practice groups. A few that seem popular are BDR and Blue Collar Network, but I am curious if fellow Canadian users have any recommendations? Looking forward to the discussion! Thanks, ...

Help us block/prevent spam calls 🙏

I'm looking for advice/tips/help please! I have been receiving an absurdly high amount of spam calls the past few weeks - more than ever. The catch is: 1) they call from all different numbers (so I cannot simply just block one number or two and be do...

KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Monday. New Goals. 💪

New Monday. New Week.New Goals. Happy Monday! I hope each of you had a fabulous, well-rested weekend. Today is the start of a new week. What are your goals for this week? Let's keep each other motivated to reach our goals this week!

motivation-quote-1.jpg
jwarren
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos