General Office

Location and Customer Profile Contact Methods

What would be PHENOMONAL is if we could have a little sandwich icon to reconfigure the order in which contact methods are displayed. Often times we have project managers, property managers, and/or landlords with multiple numbers. Having the priority ...

leac by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quick Printable Guide

Hi! Looking for a printable quick guide for HOW TO. Would be easier when training then always referring to the online source.

Invoice and Statement Delivery

I love that sending invoices via SMS is now an option, however, it feels like a step was missed when this was implemented.On the customer page under Invoice and Statement Delivery there are check boxes for Mail and Email. It feels like SMS should als...

HHertziger by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Message vs phone call icon

I'm not sure if this is already in the works or not, Is there a separate icon for text messages vs Phone calls? I think I have 13 phone calls coming in and it is just text messages. I would like to differentiate between the two.ALSO can we have the t...

klevesque by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech to Dispatch Ratio - Office Roles

Inquiring about office roles/responsibilities. We currently have our CRM's answer calls and dispatch. Looking to see how other offices are set up. I know a lot of places have dispatcher and call takers split. Wondering things like:1. Tech to dispatch...

michelle54 by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Is there a way to move contact numbers on the contact list"

"is there a way to move contact numbers on the contact list" Some customers have 5-6 numbers or email address to keep track of. Not all of them appear in the contact window. Is there a way to move them up or down as we can other places in the program...

danray by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What Are the Fixes for QuickBooks Error UEXP?

I’m encountering QuickBooks Error UEXP and need some guidance on resolving it. What might be causing this error, and what are the recommended steps to fix it? Any troubleshooting tips or solutions for QuickBooks Error UEXP would be greatly appreciate...