It's HERE! An event just for Call Centers!!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Call Center friends- managers, CSRs, Dispatchers... I've been so excited to announce this special event just for you!

Introducing Toolbox Live: Call Center Edition!  Coming to Chicago on November 15th and 16th. 

Thanks to your help, I've secured some of the MOST successful Call Center operators, managers, coaches, and consultants to come and share their best practices, strategies, tips and tricks to help you have a thriving, profitable, and amazing Call Center. Not only will we discuss call center operations, but we will spend a day on how to improve agent performance and employee engagement.

Even better, you'll have a chance to network, learn and grow with each other. I've met some of my favorite people and dear friends at these events. We all have an opportunity to help each other rise! 🤗

The sad news is, we have very limited spacing and I know this will fill up fast! Once seats are filled, registration will close. I'm letting you all know FIRST because of the amazing Community we have built in this group, and I'd love to see you all there. 

Save your spot, and REGISTER NOW!  I can't wait to see you in Chicago! 

10 REPLIES 10

KristinS1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Sooo Excited to speak at this!  

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing

asnow
Valued Contributor II

So happy you're coming to share!!

Miranda

This sounds like such an awesome event! Hope it goes well and is successful!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

JessicaSmith

Sounds AWESOME! Wish I could come!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Hannah_Johnson
New Contributor II

Hey Angie, 

Are you planning to have more of these, or is this a one-time event? 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hi Hannah! This is the only one on the schedule for now, but we are hoping to have more in the future!

@Hannah_Johnson I hope there are more too as I would like to send my team to them! 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

MadisonChicken

Ahh!! So excited for this. I will not be in attendance but I know you and @brandiCVCSucces and everyone else (of course) will kill it! 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

Darn!! Well I hope to see you at an event soon!! 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member