WANTED: Friends of Community

asnow
Valued Contributor II

CSR Group - We have a remarkable opportunity for you! If you can help, please use the application link below! 

=======================================================

🌟 Calling all Change Makers! 🌟  Join Our Friends of Community and Make a Difference!

❤️ Dear Community,
Are you ready to embark on an incredible journey of compassion, growth, and making a tangible impact in our Community? We’re thrilled to invite you to become a part of our amazing Friends of Community team. Together, we can create positive change and achieve the extraordinary.

🗺 Why Volunteer?
Volunteering is more than just lending a helping hand; it’s a chance to connect with the industry, build bridges between community members, and change lives. By dedicating your time and skills, you have the power to create meaningful connections, provide support and guidance learning about their challenges, needs, and aspirations. Your contributions will ripple through time, inspiring others and creating a positive ripple effect that extends far beyond your initial efforts.

🔍 About Our Project:
Friends of Community is a list of volunteers who agreed to share their knowledge and expertise with other community members on the product areas they are the most skillful at. Some of you are already part of a supportive and inclusive team that shares the passion and commitment and actively contribute and help others whenever we ping them under posts.

🎉 Let’s take a moment to express our deepest gratitude and admiration for each and every one of our Friends of Community. Your selflessness, dedication, and unwavering commitment have made an indelible impact on the ServiceTitan Community. Your impact extends far beyond the immediate assistance you provide.
Once again, thank you, our remarkable volunteers; @sheenapalacios, @PamDuffy-PCG, @HeatherSadorf, @DaylaPCG, @dorobcp, @jsmithyhvac, @Rachel_Young, @Jeremy_Wick, @JessicaSmith, @MadisonChicken, @MirandaMel, @brandiCVCSucces, @RandiThompson, @Bremease and many more to come.

🌟 How Can You Get Involved?
Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to become a change maker in our community and beyond. Becoming a volunteer is simple. Just fill out the application form to gather your information, understand your skills and the areas of expertise you have. If you have more than one area of expertise, go ahead and add your details to multiple lines in Customers tab. Thank you for your commitment to achieving the extraordinary!

12 REPLIES 12

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I'm so glad to help when I am able! 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thank you for always helping! You share so many wonderful tips!

krista-gac
Contributor III

Can't wait to help other users!! 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thank you for your help Krista!

brandiCVCSucces

I love our community!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

... and we all love YOU!!

dmbueno
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Def happy to help where I can. (hoping I filled that out correctly.) 

Miranda

I had the same thought. I think I filled it out and got it where it needs to go, but I'm not entirely sure.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

asnow
Valued Contributor II

YES! You did it perfectly! Thank you. You're always so great to help!