Soot Happens
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog Articles

Pantheon 2023

Greetings from the skies as I journey home from the electrifying event, Pantheon! This marked my second year attending, and I must say, it surpassed all expectations. Despite the shift from the outdoo...

4 Comments

Staying Healthy This Winter

You may be asking yourself, what does staying healthy have to do with chimneys?  We all work in close contact with each other.  When one member of the team is absent it affects everyone!  You as the e...

0 Comments

How to respond to the price objection

Overcoming customer objections to price requires a strategic approach that focuses on value, understanding the customer's perspective, and effective communication.

0 Comments

Our most important job!

Answering the phone for customer service is a crucial part of creating a positive first impression and delivering excellent customer experiences. I would argue it is the most important job. For servic...

0 Comments

Preparing for staff absences

Preparing for staff to be out sick is essential to ensure that your organization can continue to operate smoothly and efficiently.

0 Comments

Staying up-to-date with Service Titan

For field service businesses, staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in software is crucial for maintaining a competitive edge. ServiceTitan, a leading service management platform, regularly ...

0 Comments

Now is the time to prepare

Preparing for the busy season involves key steps to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.  

0 Comments

Momma said there'll be days like this

It is the slow season for our industry and most in the industry are slower than they have been in many years.  Here are some tips on how to navigate it. 

0 Comments