Soot Happens
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog Articles

Toolbox Live- Call Center Edition, Brandi's Take-a-ways

Last week I was in Chicago for the Toolbox Live- Call Center Edition.  I was blown away by this conference.  If you have never attended a Toolbox Live, I would encourage you to do so. Rooftop Chimney'...

0 Comments

Workplace Loneliness

It is that time of year when the days are getting shorter, and the nights are getting colder.  Many find themselves battling mental illnesses such as seasonal affective disorders.  There is, however, ...

0 Comments

Vent-free gas logs

It is that time of year when customers are asking about vent-free gas logs. They are legal in many states.  However, they should not be purchased without knowing the pros and cons or you are likely to...

0 Comments

Overcoming Rude Customers

Fall is here and it can sometimes bring out the "ugly" in people.  They are mad at themselves for not calling sooner, mad at us for being booked out so far, and so on.  Dealing with rude customers can...

1 Comments

Staying Healthy At Work This Winter

As winter sets in, it brings with it colder temperatures and an increased risk of catching common illnesses like colds and the flu. Staying healthy at work becomes crucial during this time, as we spen...

0 Comments

Should You Hire A Business Coach

Hiring a business coach can provide numerous benefits for both individuals and organizations. In this blog, we will look at some compelling reasons why you might consider hiring a business coach.

0 Comments

Personalizing The Customer Experience

In today's highly competitive marketplace, businesses are constantly seeking ways to stand out and build stronger connections with their customers. One effective strategy that has gained significant a...

0 Comments