Announcing the Ideas Contest Winner- Crystal C.

Huge Congratulations to Crystal C. for wining the Ideas Contest at Pantheon. We had a total of 1,196 M&M's in the jar and Crystal's guess was 1,107. Great job Crystal. We recently added the Recent Ideas widget to improve the ideas experience, read al...

IMG_4727 (1).jpg
baraica
by Former Titan
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Pathway to Pantheon Leaderboard - July 14, 2023

Cheers to the summer weekend! We are officially at a two month countdown for Pantheon. Who is excited? We know we are! If you haven't bought a ticket to Pantheon 2023 then I suggest you join the contest and get your free ticket instead because free i...

NO.png
baraica
by Former Titan
  • 7 replies
  • 5 kudos

Looking for Mentor

Hey All! I am looking for someone who is well reversed in Service who would be willing to be a contact for me. I have been using Service Titan for the last 2 1/2 years, but some things that seem like they should be so easy aren't. So basically, I loo...

Pathway to Pantheon - Announcing June Winners

Let's congratulate our June winners for the Pathway to Pantheon contest! We are officially down to just one month left of the contest. Who is going to win in July? Take advantage of this amazing opportunity and go to Pantheon for FREE! Click here to ...

WINNERS.png
baraica
by Former Titan
  • 5 replies
  • 5 kudos

73 Days Left to Go! Who is ready for Pantheon 2023?!

Pantheon 2023 is just a short time away! Who will be attending? Are you filled with excitement? And if you have seen the agenda, what are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments section below! Still need to register? Click here! ...

pantheonnnn.png
baraica
by Former Titan
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Unlock the Secret for Winning a Brand New Tesla Model 3

ServiceTitan’s referral program has been revamped and now there are more ways for you to win cash and be in the running to win a NEW Tesla — just by submitting referrals! Connect us with contractors that you believe would benefit from ServiceTitan an...

nmendzer
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Pathway to Pantheon Leaderboard - June 23, 2023

Happy Fri-Yay Titans! Kicking off the weekend with another weekly update on our Pathway to Pantheon leaderboard. Spots for Pantheon 2023 are filling up FAST! So take a chance on the contest if you can because a FREE ticket is even better! If you need...

XD.png
baraica
by Former Titan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Pathway to Pantheon Leaderboard - June 16, 2023

Have you seen the agenda for Pantheon 2023?! There is some pretty exciting content in there if you haven't checked it out! This year's Pantheon is going to be an unforgettable one so make sure to get your ticket.. OR enter to WIN by participating in ...

ASDFGHJKL;'.png
baraica
by Former Titan
  • 5 replies
  • 8 kudos

How do you recruit techs?

Hey, Community! How are you all currently recruiting techs? Would love to hear some things that have worked for your shops to hire top talent.

emsmith
by Valued Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos