What happened to the blue banner on close out page?

When selling an estimate sometimes our tech will hit a wrong button and say perform work later. If an estimate is sold via esign it is automically sold for later. I know if you click the 3 dots next to the estimate you can toggle it to perform work n...

KellyB by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Practice for Signatures

Hey Guys, Not sure if this is available in ST or not. Is there an option to request a print signature and a signature signature? We have some techs pencil whipping signatures and want to have a best practice to prevent this from happening. I think ha...

NealMims by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removal of signature required when charging card on file

When our techs go out to a tenant/landlord job and there is a card on file, a signature is required even if the landlord is not present. Is there a way the tech can charge the card on file upon completion without a signature? Or use the authorization...

AlexPhylactou by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

ESign Estimates/Invoices and Payment links

E SignIn Mobile, click Invoice, then Sign, then E Sign --- The E Sign document/signature never presents the ACTUAL invoice to be signed - it just sends the authorization paragraph. This seems like a major bug - how do I get a remote signature from Mo...